Sun Dried Mango Leaves (Mangifera Indica)
HOW TO PREPARE THE TEA:
- Open the package and remove 2-3 leaves. Rinse them off in cold water.
- Boil a cup of water, then add the leaves, to boiling water.
- Let it simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- After simmering, Turn Off the heat and let it steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Strain, add sweetener if desired, and enjoy hot or chilled.
* Remember to reseal and store the remaining leaves properly for freshness.
Mango leaves contain several beneficial plant compounds, including polyphenols and terpenoids (3).
Terpenoids are important for optimal vision and immune health. They’re also antioxidants, which protect your cells from harmful molecules called free radicals (4).
Polyphenols have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Some research suggests that they improve gut bacteria and help treat or prevent conditions like obesity, diabetes, heart disease, and cancer (5, 6).
HOW LONG BEFORE IT WORKS?
Consistency & dedication is imperative when taking herbal products for heath ailments.
Most of the benefits will take days or even weeks to manifest. Therefore, it's important to maintain a regular practice and routinely ingest the tea preferably at similar times of the day.
Also keep in mind that Detoxing prior, will help your body absorb the benefits faster and easier.